The Commercial Litigation Section provides a full array of litigation services for our clients, from pre-ligation resolution to arbitration or trial, whether prosecuting or defending claims. Understanding that successful businesses expect results but are also mindful of the bottom line, our litigation attorneys tailor services that efficiently and creatively address each client’s particular needs. The ultimate goal is to reach a speedy and favorable resolution while minimizing the disruption litigation can cause.
We are regularly engaged to deal with complex litigation in state and federal courts throughout the United States. We frequently arbitrate before the American Arbitration Association or other arbitration forums. As a complement to litigation services, our attorneys also provide sound, practical advice and assist in developing and improving business practices.
We have recently and historically handled commercial disputes our business clients encountered, including by way of example: contract disputes, anti-trust, trademark and trade secrets protection, unfair trade practices, breach of good faith and fair dealing, breach of fiduciary and custodial duty, computer fraud and abuse/stored communications violations, civil RICO, corporate officer and director issues, family business issues, business dissolutions, conversion, lease and real estate disputes, construction litigation, products liability and warranties (manufacturers and sellers of automobiles, engines, offshore rigs, construction machinery, various electrical appliances, construction components, lifting devices, drugs and consumer products) fraud, constructive fraud, negligence, negligent supervision, negligent misrepresentation and professional negligence and malpractice and allegations of professional liability for a wide range of industries and professionals, including: attorneys, accountants, sales representatives, broker/dealer, architects, and insurance agents.
We welcome the opportunity to discuss, critically analyze and when needed litigate the challenges that our clients face.
Practice Area Leaders
- ► Michael D. Alltmont, Metairie
- ► Kevin G. Barreca, Metairie
- ► David R. Clouston, Dallas
- ► Andrew Cunningham, Chicago
- ► J. David Forsyth, New Orleans
- ► Louis L. Galvis , Fort Collins
- ► Justin H. Homes , Metairie
- ► Debbie P. Kirkpatrick, San Diego
- ► Glenn Knirsch, Cleveland
- ► Matthew McCluer, Metairie
- ► Leslye E. Moseley, Dallas
- ► Charles Penot, Dallas
- ► Daniel W. Pisani, Chicago
- ► Abigail S. Pressler, Tampa
- ► Ashley Rector, Tampa
- ► Brian D. Roth, Metairie
- ► James K. Schultz, San Diego
- ► Spencer M. Schulz, Metairie
- ► Bryan C. Shartle, Metairie
- ► Peter S. Title , New Orleans
- ► Dayle M. Van Hoose, Tampa
- ► James C. Vlahakis, Chicago
- ► April L. Watson, New Orleans
- ► Whitney L. White, Dallas
► Call Me Maybe: TCPA Permits Partial Revocation of Consent
August 17, 2017