With commercial litigation attorneys in our 10 offices, the Commercial Litigation Section is led by David Israel (metro-New Orleans), Kevin Barreca (metro-New Orleans), and David Clouston (Dallas).
On a nationwide basis, we provide a full array of litigation services for our clients, from pre-litigation resolution to arbitration or trial, whether prosecuting or defending claims.
Our attorneys appear nationwide in federal and state courts and frequently arbitrate before the American Arbitration Association or other arbitration forums. We also work with numerous insurance carriers regarding such disputes.
Should you be sued, or should you need to protect your company by instituting litigation, we staff cases based on location and expertise. In those states where we have an office, matters filed in that state are typically placed with that office.
Focus on Bottom Line Results
Understanding that successful businesses expect results but are also mindful of the bottom line, our commercial litigation attorneys tailor services that efficiently and creatively address each client’s particular needs.
Depending upon the issues involved and client needs, the goal is to reach a speedy and favorable resolution while minimizing the disruption litigation can cause.
What We Provide:
We provide a variety of litigation services to our clients, including, by way of example:
- Contract disputes.
- Trademark and trade secrets protection.
- Unfair trade practices, breach of good faith and fair dealing, breach of fiduciary and custodial duty.
- Computer fraud and abuse/stored communications violations
- Civil RICO.
- Corporate officer and director issues.
- Family and small business issues.
- Conversion, lease, and real estate disputes.
- Construction litigation.
- Fraud, constructive fraud, negligence, negligent supervision, and negligent misrepresentation.
- Professional negligence and malpractice and allegations of professional liability for a wide range of industries and professionals, including: attorneys, accountants, broker/dealer, architects, insurance agents, and sales representatives.
Practice Area Leaders
- ► Michael D. Alltmont, Metairie
- ► Nicolas Bell, Metairie
- ► George M. Bruggenthies, Chicago
- ► Aaron R. Easley, Flemington
- ► Louis L. Galvis , Montrose
- ► Justin H. Homes , Metairie
- ► Demetrius N. Lee, Dallas
- ► Leslye E. Moseley, Dallas
- ► Kenneth Ohashi, San Diego
- ► Charles Penot, Dallas
- ► Brian D. Roth, Metairie
- ► Michael P. Schuette, Tampa
- ► James K. Schultz, San Diego
- ► Bryan C. Shartle, Metairie
- ► Bradley St. Angelo, Metairie
- ► Dayle M. Van Hoose, Tampa
- ► Whitney L. White, Dallas
- ► Ashley Wydro, Tampa