Rachel Fleishman practices in the firm's consumer defense group. Rachel's practice focuses primarily on defending collection agencies, debt buyers and creditors in single-plaintiff and class-action lawsuits brought under federal and state consumer protection and commercial statutes, including the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, the Fair Credit Reporting Act and the Telephone Consumer Protection Act.
While in law school, Rachel served as the Technology and Symposium for the Children and Family Journal, Treasurer of Phi Alpha Delta and Secretary Panel Facilitator to the Federal Bar Association. Rachel is admitted to practice in both Florida and Illinois.
- Cook County Bar Association, Member
- Women's Bar Association of Illinois, Member
- Phi Alpha Delta, Alumni
- Alpha Epsilon Phi, Alumni
Honors and Distinctions
- Barry University Technology and Symposium Editor for the Children and Family Law Journal
- Barry University Bankruptcy Clinic Participant
3350 Buschwood Park Dr.
Tampa, Florida 33618
Direct: (813) 775-2170
Office: (813) 890-2460
Fax: (877) 334-0661