Ms. Shah is an associate in the firm’s Dallas office. Ms. Shah’s diverse litigation practice focuses on breaches of contract, breaches of fiduciary duty, fraud, securities fraud, misappropriation of trade secrets, and noncompetition agreements. She represents clients in a variety of industries at both the trial and appellate court levels. As a certified mediator, she brings a dispute resolution perspective to each matter for effective case management.
Ms. Shah received her Doctor of Jurisprudence graduating from South Texas College of Law in Houston, Texas. During law school, she clerked at Lone Star Legal Aid where she assisted with case analysis and legal research on a myriad of legal issues. Ms. Shah’s legal experience also encompasses international issues from her studies abroad in London, United Kingdom.
- Joshi v. Southlake Automotive, LLC, 07-19-00222-CV, 2020 WL 6066200 (Tex. App.—Amarillo Oct. 14, 2020, no pet. h.). Won appeal on affirmative claims for breach of contract and successfully defended cross-appeal on counter breach of contract, DTPA and fraud claims.
- Thompson, et al. v. Tango Management Consulting, Inc., et al. Successfully settled Texas Securities Act and employment case after two days of jury trial.
- Joshi v. Southlake Automotive, LLC. Successfully defended against breach of contract, DTPA and fraud claims in three day bench trial.
- Dickens v. Quinn. Successfully settled quantum meruit and breach of contract claim after two days of a bench trial.
- Dallas Bar Association
- Dallas Hispanic Bar Association
- Dallas Women Lawyers Association
- Dallas Young Lawyers Association
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- National Hispanic Bar Association
Honors and Distinctions
- Certified Mediator
- CALI Award Recipient, Wills, Trusts and Estates
900 Jackson Street, Suite 440
Dallas, Texas 75202
Direct: (214) 741-3020
Cell: (972) 310-2631
Office: (214) 741-3001